Photo via: maillardvillemanor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Ideas for Madisons loft bed…she wants a large rail and desk area with bookshelves….
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Would be GREAT! Top bunk could be a reading nook or a spare bed for sleep overs.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.