Photo via: savingbydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you plan on being awakened by prancing reindeer hooves or a visit from a Christmas ghost, you’ll probably sleep better Christmas Eve if your bedroom is decked out in holiday style. Get yours ready for sweet Christmas dreams with plenty of great finds from Pier 1. But we’re not so sure about visions of sugar plums. We’re partial to cookies and chocolate!
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Check out these fabulous bedroom decorating ideas. Chosen by interior experts, you’re bound to find inspiration for your dream bedroom…
- ⇜✧≪∘∙Sydney Shepherd ∙∘≫✧⇝. I love the little shelves, great place to store little trinkets and useless stuff I buy online instead of putting them on my work desk and they dont take up a lot of room.
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- spare bedroom idea!!!! LOVE everything!! I have some barn wood that could be used for the headboard, just gotta find a side table to distress!
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- A plush Marrakesh Shag thats sure to feel soft on your feet! Click to find more Rugs USA cozy shag rugs!