Photo via: savingbydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you plan on being awakened by prancing reindeer hooves or a visit from a Christmas ghost, you’ll probably sleep better Christmas Eve if your bedroom is decked out in holiday style. Get yours ready for sweet Christmas dreams with plenty of great finds from Pier 1. But we’re not so sure about visions of sugar plums. We’re partial to cookies and chocolate!
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Check out these fabulous bedroom decorating ideas. Chosen by interior experts, you’re bound to find inspiration for your dream bedroom…
- ⇜✧≪∘∙Sydney Shepherd ∙∘≫✧⇝. I love the little shelves, great place to store little trinkets and useless stuff I buy online instead of putting them on my work desk and they dont take up a lot of room.
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- spare bedroom idea!!!! LOVE everything!! I have some barn wood that could be used for the headboard, just gotta find a side table to distress!
- A plush Marrakesh Shag thats sure to feel soft on your feet! Click to find more Rugs USA cozy shag rugs!
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- Add some real shape to your home with a few of these diy geometric projects for furniture, wall art, and more! 20 DIY Geometric Projects for Your Home ~Tipsaholic.com geometric decorating diy