Photo via: designfile.architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- This striking, contemporary home office space feels as luxurious as it is functional. The glass-top table is the rooms most unique feature, with a molecule-inspired brass base. A starburst mirror behind creates an inspirational aura, and personal affects displayed in the custom built-in shelves conjure memories of grand adventures.
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- In the master bedroom, a boat-like bow ceiling sits within a dutch gambrel roof. The antique mirror above the fireplace conceals a TV; beyond the expansive Palladian window, a small balcony faces the ocean.
- Compact Bathroom Designs – this would be perfect in my small master bath – LOVE the color! More
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Lauren Geremia gave this San Francisco house a modern makeover. The attic was converted into a master suite where BDDW’s Captain’s mirror takes the place of a headboard | archdigest.com
- Wood Grain Tile and other bathroom tile ideas for a complete renovation of both guest and master bath!
- colorspotting a light greenish gray wall color like Devine Glass or Devine Muse mixing with white and brown in the bedroom. devinecolor paint
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.