Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Paint pen or oil based sharpie,allow them to dry for at least 24 hours. Once 24 hours has passed place them in a cold oven (this is important! you want them to heat up with the oven). Turn the oven to 400 degrees and set a timer for 40 minutes. After the 40 minutes is up, turn the oven off and leave the cups to cool with the oven. Once they’re cool they’re ready to use!
- fabric on walls using starch and an iron. comes off like a breeze! perfect for apartments!!!! You can use this idea for an accent wall, not just a headboard.
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- So I was looking for a little farmhousebedroom inspiration this morning.. we painted our bedroom awhile ago, I hung a magnolia wreath over the window over our bed but other than that, I got nothing on the walls! so I stumble across this gorgeous picture and it was just the style & inspiration I was looking for.. and surprise surprise this beauty belongs to @lizmariegalvan — I just love, adore and swoon over everything this lady does!
- Hi mom. Then I can paint them white and it looks beachy which is how my room will be
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- Fixer Upper Paint Color Solid Wood. Soft color for master bedroom. Blue and yellow accent colors.
- I love the flowers, and how the colors dont pop too much, but it has the right amount of colorfulness. we could find the perfect accent pillows, and choose one of the colors to paint my room.