Photo via: shannonberrey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- I love this idea of using a dresser as a footboard of the bed and a mirror as a head board
- His and hers dresser – love this for the master bedroom! A solution both the husband and I can agree on.
- mark-d-sikes-bedroom-veranda-magazine. love the dresser and propping
- With its three generous drawers and elegant Louis XV style details, the Regent Dresser makes a great piece for a comfortable and stylish bedroom. For more bedroom design ideas youll love to wake up to, click the link to access the Ave Home 2017 Lookbook.
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- The deep blue green 2016 stationery color trend, featuring inspiration and paper goods in this dramatic, luxurious hue.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Shabby chic, brick wall. LOVE the nightstand!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…