Photo via: freshfarmhouse.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- Pallet wall with hanging wreath. Also have a tray that I bought from Magnolia Farms. I love Joanna Gaines and her show Fixer Upper!
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help a Hillsboro, Tex. couple update a spacious but neglected house built in 1920, transforming it into a stylish and inviting home thats ideally suited to a growing family.
- Fixer Upper Hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines Holiday House Tour | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Fixer Upper Season 4 Episode 15 | The Giraffe House | Chip and Joanna Gaines | Waco, Tx | Flip House | Master Bedroom
- chip and joanna gaines farmhouse – Google Search
- Fixer Upper Season 4 Episode 12 | The Pocket Door House | Chip and Joanna Gaines | Waco, Tx | Playroom | Guest Room | Murphy Bed
- Fixer Upper: Country Style in a Very Small Town | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- The Peach House | Fixer Upper Season 3 | Chip and Joanna Gaines
- The Unstately Manor | Season 2 | Fixer Upper | Magnolia Market | Bedroom | Chip & Joanna Gaines | Waco, TX
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- Antique architectural salvage can make a standout headboard that adds instant character to a space, like this hand-carved Indonesian panel in an eclectic cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Virginia Macdonald | Designer: Karen Cole