Photo via: 3dsky.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Glass mosaics, seen in the mirror, decorate the master bath in a contemporary London residence.
- Whimsy Girl Design Blog: Ten awesome mirrors with shopable links! Arch mirror, windowpane mirror, window mirror mantle mirror, wall mirror
- Madelyn Gray Quatrefoil Panel Mirror
- Love the mix of intricate such as the headboard and mirror and earthy such as the wicker basket and wood ceiling.
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Brilliant beading, beveled mirror and crystal clear faceted pulls give this posh 3-drawer mirrored accent chest from the Trevi collection its sophisticated style.
- look at the beautiful reclaimed wood ceiling. Love the fixture, the rug, the mirror, the bedding….The Tour of the House That Photographed Itself
- Soften up an exclusively modern aesthetic with an ornate mirror.
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!