Photo via: magnoliamarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer Upper Season 4 Episode 4: The Big Country House
- Fixer Upper Season 4 Episode 15 | The Giraffe House | Chip and Joanna Gaines | Waco, Tx | Flip House | Master Bedroom
- Fixer Upper Season 4 Episode 12 | The Pocket Door House | Chip and Joanna Gaines | Waco, Tx | Playroom | Guest Room | Murphy Bed
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- The Peach House | Fixer Upper Season 3 | Chip and Joanna Gaines
- The Unstately Manor | Season 2 | Fixer Upper | Magnolia Market | Bedroom | Chip & Joanna Gaines | Waco, TX
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- 8 easy ways to revitalize and refresh your bedroom for a new season. View our bedroom guide now!
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- Pallet wall with hanging wreath. Also have a tray that I bought from Magnolia Farms. I love Joanna Gaines and her show Fixer Upper!