Photo via: rachelashwellshabbychiccouture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…
- Gorgeous modern jewel tones make this bedroom roar. The deep green to neon color palette rocks. Bed is from Anthropologie > http://rstyle.me/n/shqiit3d6
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- INTERIOR CRAVINGS – How to create a modern industrial look that is timeless – neutral paint color palette options for a modern industrial look in your decor
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.
- This is brilliant! We always toss our pillows on the floor – would be so nice not to do that! Headboard with storage for throw pillows His and Hers : Naturally Casual : Beds : cas-kinbed-004 | Caracole Furniture
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.