Photo via: thebottomoftheironingbasket.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Renovated Bedroom Ideas for New Year with luxury and Glamour design ModernHomeDesign MinimalistHomeDesign MinimalistInterior ModernInterior MinimalistHouse MinimalistHome HousePicture HomePicture ModernBedroom MinimalistBedroom BedroomPicture BedroomDesign
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- 3 Style Ideas for a French Country Bedroom
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …
- Inside an Insanely Glam Nursery Fit for a Queen via @MyDomaine
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Because sleep is a must, we have this bedroom ideas for you!| www.delightfull.eu delightfull bedroomlamps bedroomideas bedroomlighting homelighting interiordesign designlovers
- Would be GREAT! Top bunk could be a reading nook or a spare bed for sleep overs.
- Whether you plan on being awakened by prancing reindeer hooves or a visit from a Christmas ghost, you’ll probably sleep better Christmas Eve if your bedroom is decked out in holiday style. Get yours ready for sweet Christmas dreams with plenty of great finds from Pier 1. But we’re not so sure about visions of sugar plums. We’re partial to cookies and chocolate!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!