Photo via: homepolish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- Curate a modern bedroom with the Tambur bed. The tall headboard and tapered legs inspire visions of the best design age. Featuring a platform-style frame, there is no need for boxsprings. Chic charcoal grey upholstery envelops the frame and complements the solid wood legs. Purchase online at SCANDIS.com
- lovely blue tones in this home office makes for a cool casual restful space to work
- University of Alabama tutwiler hall !!!! this would be kinda cool if we pushed the beds like that for more space
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- LOVE THIS! “good layout for 2 desks in ordinary shaped room” “Space for printer between the built-in desks.” “This is better than trying to find a desk to fit the spot. Make one.”
- 20 Bedroom Paint Ideas For Teenage Girls | The aqua walls gracing in this bedroom highlights the glamorous furnishings in this teen’s bedroom. It gives a sophisticated touch and contemporary feel in the space.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.