Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Love the big check I kind of want to copy this bed room. Buffalo checked bed skirt and matching pillow, patterned draped in same color, and white bedding. I am doing my bedroom like this. Francie Hargrove Designer
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- Chic bedroom features a flatscreen TV atop a white Ikea Malm Dresser adorned with gold ring hardware next to a gold leaf leaning mirror alongside a metallic cowhide rug.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Hi Sugarplum | How To Hide Lamp Cords, DIY idea for home. I have some lamps in my living room and bedroom that I need to do this to!
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- I have pinned this as there are soft pink tones greys and black and also a big chunky throw that adds texture to the bed, which are all things my client has ask for .
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …