Photo via: completely-coastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8 DIY Projects to Dress Up Your Cork Boards
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Utilize the space around the head of your bed for storage. Configure shelves and cabinets to suit your storage needs. Here, a lower cabinet has a flat table surface that serves as a nightstand, and plenty of shelves keep books, bedtime necessities, and decorative objects./
- Our latest bedroom makeover featured today on @anthropologie! Put us here and we might never get out of bed again. Design by: @decorist realtalk regram @avestyles (link in profile to shop the bed frame, blanket and lamps)
- Hits of deep indigo in a variety of patterns keep this California bedroom feeling fresh, while playing off the ocean views. | Photographer: Stacey Brandford | Designer: Bruce Gregga, Stephan Jones
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- What better gift for the star wars fanatic in your life than a FREE set of Star Wars minimalist prints! Download these 6 printable files here and print at home.
- It’s a blanket…It’s a sheet…No, it’s a tapestry! Our tapestries are durable and extremely versatile, adding drama and interest wherever they go—just without the cape. Showcase it on your wall or dress
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.