Photo via: interiorzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Ive always dreamed of having a window seating area filled with pillows to enjoy a good book.
- Farmhouse style guest room filled with a mix of new and old and whimsy
- Colorful Lake House tour filled with tons of great DIY ideas! If I ever own a beach house or vacation home THIS is how I would decorate! So fun!
- Dream space
- Head off to dreamland in high style with this elegantly button-tufted Mid-century Hopson platform bed. A row of elegant button tufting adorns the tall headboard and a wooden base and slanted legs lend iconic modern hallmarks from head to foot. Choose from three expansive sizes and customize the Hopson to your unique taste with your choice of three wood stains and premium upholsteries to match your dream retreat.
- Hanging plants – might be the only way to go with cats and kids
- IKEA – LANTLIV, Plant stand, A plant stand makes it possible to decorate with plants everywhere in the home.
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- guest room – great use of space with the sloped ceiling
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.