Photo via: archiexpo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY upholstered headboard. Awesome easy! Make it any color, any fabric. So many choices! Check our blog for more details:
- King sized headboard tufted upholstered velvet fabric nailhead trim custom wall mounted
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- New – Morgan Upholstered Bed, 6/6 (King) from the Dean Collection collection by Henredon Furniture
- A contemporary settee with a clean-looking French seam and Belissa Blush floral fabric.
- Clifford Mid-Century Dark Grey Fabric and Medium Brown Finish Wood Full Size Platform Bed by Design Studios at Gilt
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Double bed with removable cover SQUARING | @andwhatelse
- Blue and pink double bed in a neutral room
- Twin bed over full bunk bed with stairs that double as drawers
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- A parte de baixo da cama de pallets pode ser um ótimo lugar para guardar os sapatos. / Crédito: Pinterest.