Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this housedesign with a master suite that has all the luxury of a five star hotel with an ensuite, a walk in wardrobe and a dressing area from @mastertonhomes On display at Thornton! — discover create moderndesign home house bed bedroom bedrooms bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo bathroom bathroompic bathroompics bathrooms bathroomshot bathroompicture Bathroomart
- Love the wall color!! Again the blue green but lighter than Small Things?? She used Quietude by Sherwin Williams. very fine house.
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- In case you are living in a small flat or house, you surely want more space
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- Add crown molding to the tops of bedroom windows. Dont need this in the house now, but cool idea for the next house! – Cute Decor
- Alan Campbell Ferms window shades design by Sara Gilbane.
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- INTERIOR DESIGN ∙ LONDON HOUSES ∙ Holland Park – Todhunter EarleTodhunter Earle
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Bedroom in London, GB by Studio Ashby I bedroom I Upholstered Wall I Interior Design I Art