Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- The headboard version of THE M rest on the top of the mattress. 2 leather straps serve as loops for wall mounting. Remember to buy headboard hangers separately in our shop. The headboard is made in the finest handpicked aniline leather. Every hide has its own unique story and natural markings. The leather will change appearance
- How to Choose Interior Paint Colors for Your Home – Simple Made Pretty – Our Paint Colors
- With three helpful and inspirational tips, learn how to create your very own modern frame wall in your living room using our exclusive, American-made frames, ledges or shelves.
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Like the hidden toilet
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- Create a calm and relaxing bedroom interior with our Aurora bedroom furniture range. This charming country-style collection is made from 100% reclaimed wood with painted white wood and natural driftwood accents.
- cozy bedroom | cottages and bungalows magazine = this is very close to the Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue we have in our bedroom. I like the colors and textures in the photo.
- Love this master bedroom! If we ever have a house with a large attic our bedroom will be up there @veronicalewi