Photo via: bassettfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- James Michael Howard – Lovely blue french bedroom design with white cream poster bed, blue linen drapes curtains panels, blue rug, blue bedding, blue throw pillows, sunburst gold mirror, white gourd lamp, French white chair with upholstered seat and antique table nightstand! Blue gray paint wall color. Blue gold gray white cream brown bedroom colors.
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Deep Dreams: Dark colors will transform a bedroom into a dreamy, mythical landscape. Layers of color and texture are found in the bedding, bringing bright pops of color for volume and interest. 2015ColorTrends BehrPaint Featured Color: Your Majesty T15-4
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- colorspotting a light greenish gray wall color like Devine Glass or Devine Muse mixing with white and brown in the bedroom. devinecolor paint
- Add pops of color to a white, neutral bedroom by adding an accent arm chair and bright textiles, such as a throw or rug
- Gorgeous bedroom features beige paint on upper walls and wainscoting on lower walls framing flatscreen TV over curved gray console table next to stacked art above beige tufted chair. A queen bed is dressed in soft white bedding as well as striped sofa placed at the foot of the bed.