Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- Would love to try and hang sth from the ceiling…
- 10 Sneaky Ways to Make a Small Space Look Bigger | @The Everygirl Love the way this room looks!
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Who wouldnt want to wake up to clouds on the walls? Love this soft and serene bedroom palette.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- This post has so many great tips on how to hang curtains!! Definitely will have to remember this for my home!
- Love love love Turquoise and Black together. This would be such a cute room for my pre-teen.
- Love this idea for her closet! Very Parisian cute as well as it reminds me of Eloise! 🙂