Photo via: irocksowhat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…
- A kid’s room that incorporating a three-in-one unit in the bedroom design to save on space. The unit includes a bed frame, a desk, and a shelving unit. http://petitandsmall.com/big-solutions-small-spaces-kids-room/
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Guest room; bed in a closet. So the whole room is open & useful for an office, craft room, exercise room etc.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Add a pop of pattern to your master suite or guest room with this quilted cotton quilt, showcasing a geometric trellis design in gray. Accessorize your bedroom at jossandmain.com
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Love the neutral colors and texture in this guest room.
- Great DIY idea with tutorial- Frame initials or cool flat objects in a frame mounted directly to the wall.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- With three helpful and inspirational tips, learn how to create your very own modern frame wall in your living room using our exclusive, American-made frames, ledges or shelves.