Photo via: spacecatastrophe.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Wow. I dont think this is my husbands dream room, but maybe for a future daughter.
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Love love love Turquoise and Black together. This would be such a cute room for my pre-teen.
- These makeup storage is so interesting and cute. I love the different shapes and how, although they are different, they fit together really nicely and look super chic. I really want these for my makeup desk. -Xoxo, Ari
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- This is a really pretty wallpaper for a powder room. Neutral, but funky. It comes in different colors too.