Photo via: sarahmdorseydesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Cute colors, blog with lots of DIY bedroom decor ideas
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- how to make a sophisticated diamond tufted headboard for only 50, bedroom ideas, diy, home decor, how to
- Bathroom Makover with 95% of the space being a DIY project – new tub + tile, vanity, wallpaper, and more! Lots of details on this multi-post before & after. Bathroom makeover by Jenna Burger Design www.jennaburger.com
- Equipped with a USB port and an outlet utility plug on its base, this slim, bronze finish transitional metal table lamp is fit for the modern era.
- Tufted Upholstered Headboard Project – 78 Superb DIY Headboard Ideas for Your Beautiful Room
- Pretty bedroom with champagne velvet tufted headboard framed by gray walls beside a two drawer black nightstand beside the bed topped with a stacked crystal sphere table lamp, small mirrored tray, mirrored tissue box holder and trinket box.
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…