Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Bring the Moon’s Magic into your Home Dedicated to the Moon Child who dreams more often than she sleeps The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity. She represents emotion of the mind, b
- Build your dreamhome with a master bedroom featuring a walk-in-robe and ensuite from HotondoHomes See for yourself at HomeWorld Thornton! — create bed bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo relax relaxing relaxation relaxed relaxin hometime chillax chillaxin
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …
- Dinner Table DIY: 40 Entertaining Items You Can Make Yourself | Apartment Therapy 179 28 Apartment Therapy Editors Choice: DIY Projects, Ideas & Crafts Pin it Send Like Learn more at ohmy-creative.com ohmy-creative.com from Oh My Creative 22 Gorgeous Goodwill Makeover Projects DIY::Gorgeous Goodwill Makeovers – Excellent Resource ! Has Every Imaginable Painting Technique Tutorial! Plus Tons of tips, and ideas! Absolute best way to have a High End Styled beautiful home decor on a Low budget ! 27
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- There are plenty of ways you can make the most of a small space The Best of home decoration in 2017.
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.