Photo via: homedesignnote.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Love the warm feeling this room gives off just looking at it. Would love a room like this would seriously help with relaxation 30 Fascinating Bedroom Ideas
- This is the quickest way to make a room look larger. If you don’t mind looking at yourself a lot, use multiple mirrors to create the larger space illusion.
- Make your own cozy built-in bed nook! Perfect for a teen or tween room, or for a guest room slash office, too! Project plans at Remodelaholic.com
- There is nothing more welcoming than a small yet super cozy living room that has been well decorated and invites you to curl up and stay awhile.
- Ready to make your bedroom your favorite place in the house? There are a few decor tweaks and tips to upgrade your room. Check out these cozy bedroom ideas
- This southwestern-style tiny house was featured on FYIs popular show, Tiny House Nation. The charming one bedroom home features a full kitchen, bathroom, cozy loft bedroom, and a living/dining room area in addition to a porch and bicycle storage.
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- bedding bedroom pillow dorm room tumblr room tumblr bedroom poster boho cozy home accessory quilts cute bed sheet or bed spread blanket warm indie hipster hippie room bed bed room set
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…