Photo via: lhomedecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- For the play room as a reading nook or private corner. Maybe put the girls little sofa in here for private reading or snoozing. Needs twinkle lights too. – Restoration Hardware
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…