Photo via: myhome.aftonbladet.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Compact Bathroom Designs – this would be perfect in my small master bath – LOVE the color! More
- Here we go again! I can’t believe it has been six months since I started my first One Room Challenge! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the ORC, it’s a collection of designers who each transform a space within their home. Over a period of several weeks, more and more of the “reveal” …
- Last week I posted here on Home Talk about the bedroom mini-makeover my husband and I did to hold us over until we have time for a bigger renovation. Today, I…
- Hi Sugarplum | How To Hide Lamp Cords, DIY idea for home. I have some lamps in my living room and bedroom that I need to do this to!
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- Deco Trend // Ranger ses bouteilles de vin – My Little Home Blog
- Explore Trendy Home Decor – Winter 2013 collection on eBay! FollowItFindI Ad Follow my Collection & follow me on eBay!
- My Crazy Busy Life: Little Girls Bedroom Ideas – if I ever have my own space again this would also be a great dance wall
- Turn a compact space into a brilliant boudoir with these decorating, storage and layout techniques
- 4b374dBedrooms can be modern, retro or formal, but they have to be cozy and elegant. Please visit www.homedesignideas.eu and see more suggestions. interiors decoration contemporary
- Grey pom-fringe duvet cover + retro leather chair + green ferns in a white room = the bohemian haven
- WILLOW OCEAN QUILT COVER SET. Willow Ocean Indigo Blue Velvet Cord Midcentury retro quilt cover set.