Photo via: lights4fun.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bedroom.:love the lights on the ceiling. A starry night no matter what the climate is presenting you.
- ideas to decorate a room with a low ceiling to make it look higher and bigger using drapes that are hung close to the ceiling
- Calm, textural bedroom w fairy lights and greenery. Perfection. via Wit & Whistle Blog
- Walls are Restoration Hardware Silver Sage (gray/green/blue tranquil spa-like feel), furniture is painted Sherwin Williams (premium in Satin Finish) Elder White, Ballard Jardin Toile drapes, Ballard Coretta Wood Fragments Set of 3 artwork (intricately scrolled crest designs) above bed, Masland Park Avenue carpet, White ceiling, use SW primer before painting furniture & paint with a finish roller or use Flow Trol that smooths out brushstrokes
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Guest bedroom with woven shades, ribbon trimmed drapes, white bedding, navy blue paisley throw, Doxology canvas, fiddle leaf fig tree, chartreuse velvet pillows and hickory wood bed via Decked and Styled Spring Home Tour – Life On Virginia Street
- Dream dorm room come to life! Bedding, shelves and canopy from bed bath and beyond while the tapestry is from society6 in size medium. Lights found on ebay.
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- Crown Molding Shoe Shelves- perfect space saver storage. 8 base pine base molding and 8 crown molding + white spray paint. Wood glue crown on to base molding, finish nail to hold in place while drying, spray paint, install w/ 2 screws onto wall studs.
- Im in love with this room. Turquoise drapes and salmon light fixture are amazing. Birkin, Seaside & Salad – DustJacket Attic
- Tray ceiling in master bedroom – with crown molding on main walls and in tray ceiling
- Oversized lanterns and wood beams on the ceiling make this bedroom a dreamy space! interiordesign dreambedroom bedding bed