Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tobi Fairley – bedrooms – chic bedroom, peacock blue bedroom, peacock blue, peacock blue headboard, velvet headboard, nailhead trim headboar…
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.
- Shabby chic, brick wall. LOVE the nightstand!
- King sized headboard tufted upholstered velvet fabric nailhead trim custom wall mounted
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- grey linen bed, black sconce, white light, art over bed
- Pretty bedroom with champagne velvet tufted headboard framed by gray walls beside a two drawer black nightstand beside the bed topped with a stacked crystal sphere table lamp, small mirrored tray, mirrored tissue box holder and trinket box.
- James Michael Howard – Lovely blue french bedroom design with white cream poster bed, blue linen drapes curtains panels, blue rug, blue bedding, blue throw pillows, sunburst gold mirror, white gourd lamp, French white chair with upholstered seat and antique table nightstand! Blue gray paint wall color. Blue gold gray white cream brown bedroom colors.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Curate a modern bedroom with the Tambur bed. The tall headboard and tapered legs inspire visions of the best design age. Featuring a platform-style frame, there is no need for boxsprings. Chic charcoal grey upholstery envelops the frame and complements the solid wood legs. Purchase online at SCANDIS.com
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.