Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- repost This masterpiece of a vanity belongs to @asimplehedonist Go check out her page to see her makeup room if you want a reason to drool! makeupjunkiemakeupaddictbatalashmakeupvanitycosmeticsmakeupcollectionmuamakeupmafiacakefaceconfessionslave2beautyvegas_naymakeupfanatic1hudabeautywakeupandmakeupdressyourfaceinstamuamakeupslavesamrezymacmaccosmeticsmakeupartistsworldwidelikeforlikelike4liketagsforlikesnorvinamakeupstorageikea
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- This bedroom is so inviting. We love the headboard. For a similar look, check out My Chic Nests Sheila headboard.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Doors as a dramatic headboard. For instructions on how to make your own, check out this article from Martha. (photo via Faridesigns)
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- How Decorist Transformed My Bedroom Into a Bali Bungalow | a u d r i n a . p a t r i d g e
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- From Season 4 Fixer Upper, bunk beds to sleep 8. Transformed old kitchen into this masterpiece. YES!