Photo via: homeadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yodezeen Designs a Modern Residence in Tbilisi, Georgia | HomeDSGN
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Walls are Restoration Hardware Silver Sage (gray/green/blue tranquil spa-like feel), furniture is painted Sherwin Williams (premium in Satin Finish) Elder White, Ballard Jardin Toile drapes, Ballard Coretta Wood Fragments Set of 3 artwork (intricately scrolled crest designs) above bed, Masland Park Avenue carpet, White ceiling, use SW primer before painting furniture & paint with a finish roller or use Flow Trol that smooths out brushstrokes
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Create the ultimate grown-up fairy tale room by constructing an elegant watery lake scene. Cover your walls with beautiful duck egg wallpaper that tells the story of graceful swans gliding among weeping willow and floating water lilies. Enhance the illustrations with a romantic screen of the same pattern and cover your bed in a beautiful sky-like bedspread. Have you ever seen a more serene scheme?
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.