Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How Decorist Transformed My Bedroom Into a Bali Bungalow | a u d r i n a . p a t r i d g e
- ☾t h i s i s g o s p e l☽ @sofiloera
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- P I N T E R E S T @melodye10✨ http://www.pinterest.com/melodye10/
- super into this project! i really wanted to put a coat rack near the door in the nursery for carriers and stuff, and something that looked special too. i’ve seen a few variations of zig zag s…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- white and grey * w a l l * a r t * pinned by barefootstyling.com ähnliche tolle Projekte und Ideen wie im Bild vorgestellt findest du auch in unserem Magazin . Wir freuen uns auf deinen Besuch. Liebe Grüß
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- 🙂 By Junk Gypsies – If I wasnt so old Id want to be a Junk Gypsie when I grow up, actually I still do.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- These rainy days have me wanting to curl back into bed! What better way to celebrate a rainy day than look at gorgeous bedrooms? via apartment34 via cocokelley via almostmakesperfect via westelm Are you dreaming of getting back in bed too?