Photo via: ladyscorpio101.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kaitlyns room is smaller than both of her brothers, as she sleeps in the loft.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Create a dreamy wall hanging featuring the phases of the moon. | 31 Ridiculously Delightful Gifts You Can Make Yourself
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.
- I chose this picture of a bed because of the blanket, which represents that Im a one of a kind of tidy in my bedroom, as well as my mind.
- There’s no more fashionable entrance than Margot Tenenbaum’s signature full-length mink by way of the Green Line bus. (As always, she was late.) Cornflower blue pairs effortlessly with…
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- What Girlmore Girls Can Teach Us About our Homes: How to Bring Your Personality Into Your Own Home Decor Style by Postbox Designs
- Deep Dreams: Dark colors will transform a bedroom into a dreamy, mythical landscape. Layers of color and texture are found in the bedding, bringing bright pops of color for volume and interest. 2015ColorTrends BehrPaint Featured Color: Your Majesty T15-4