Photo via: romantichomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool, masculine shades of blue bring depth to this white cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Alex Lukey | Designer: Jay Hodgins
- let’s bring a little bohemian into the boudoir, shall we? this happens to be my personal favorite look — a little funky, a bit romantic and very vintage-inspired. i aim for this vibe in my own bedroom
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Palette of cold floral shades of blue and purple, translucent and saturated: hydrangea, lilac, fuchsia. This solution can be used in the design of bathroom: this combination of colors is able to increase the efficiency of your home aromatherapy with natural essential oils.
- Renovated Bedroom Ideas for New Year with luxury and Glamour design ModernHomeDesign MinimalistHomeDesign MinimalistInterior ModernInterior MinimalistHouse MinimalistHome HousePicture HomePicture ModernBedroom MinimalistBedroom BedroomPicture BedroomDesign
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- Use an indigo throw blanket to bring some life and colour to your Autumn bedroom decor!
- Time and again when people are polled about their favorite color to decorate with, blue reigns supreme. Some prefer the lighter shades like ice or spa blue, while others like richer tones such as navy or indigo. Shades of blu/
- Inspiration if you want to remodel your bedroom Bedroom renovationation
- Lovely Bedroom in Blue, Green and Yellow Shades
- The bedroom is a place to relax, to be pampered, and to be romantic. With the average person spending thirty percent of their life asleep, why not make your bed
- 1000 ideas about cozy bedroom decor on | cozy apartment with top ideas to make your bedroom extra cozy and romantic