Photo via: lampsplus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- crystal clear image via: @orangiepink
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Made for sleeping in, this bedroom has crystal table lamps on mirrored chests.
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- The grey finish of this storage bed and the shapes of the compartments give it a sort of industrial feel and make it look like it’s made of over-sized concrete blocks, even though it’s made from wood.
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- Chic home office features a built in desk adorned with bronze pulls accented with a beveled wood paired with a cream tufted rolling chair placed under windows dressed in a yellow floral roman shade alongside a hot pink overdyed rug.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Pretty bedroom with champagne velvet tufted headboard framed by gray walls beside a two drawer black nightstand beside the bed topped with a stacked crystal sphere table lamp, small mirrored tray, mirrored tissue box holder and trinket box.
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- The Aria Three Drawer Dresser is a petite powerhouse that has a lightly distressed Swedish blue finish and provides all the bedside surface and storage needed. | Swedish Gustavian style Aria Collection from Ave Home