Photo via: mochacasa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic zinc-top chests serve as bedside tables in a guest room outfitted with a nailhead-trimmed bed and a lush silk rug. – Photo: Werner Segarra / Design: Suzanne Biers Harrington
- Birch Lane Merrick Pedestal Tables for bedside tables
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Your bedroom is your sanctuary so give every aspect the attention it deserves. Take inspiration from some of the most stylish bedside spaces weve come across below, keeping clutter to a minimum and opting for a few carefully considered accessories laid out on a simple, sleek and design-led table.
- Excellent Ikea hack. Add baskets to the bottom spaces for hiding toys and books on the top shelves, brilliant for Minhajs nursery/bedroom
- Utilize the space around the head of your bed for storage. Configure shelves and cabinets to suit your storage needs. Here, a lower cabinet has a flat table surface that serves as a nightstand, and plenty of shelves keep books, bedtime necessities, and decorative objects./
- I love my new grey clam bedroom space with black linen bed, white bedside tables and reindeer hide rugs. I love my art from @desenio too!
- IKEA Hackers: Puppy Proofing for Small Spaces
- Love this bed frame: Sooo much better than the cluttered bedside tables (and the awkward reach to it… I often set things on the floor instead!) Photo only, via bloodandchampagne.com see another image here: http://bloodandchampagne.com/images/bloodandchampagne3995.jpg
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- This New Small Spaces Pottery Barn Collection Is Just What Your Tiny Home Needs refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137832/pottery-barn-small-spaces-collectionslide-3 Can we say classic, and looks great with your fave comforter? Plus, we spy some room underneath for storage… Pottery Barn Astoria Turned Leg Platform Bed, $449 to $549, available at Pottery Barn….
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..