Photo via: forcreativejuice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Attach rods to side of A simple bookshelf to make a closet area in a room that doesnt have one or create a walk-in closet in a small bedroom!! I WANT THIS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. by Clausentt
- Use Ikea wardrobe units to create built-ins around a window seat.
- Bedroom storage can be functional and stylish. Add a bench, like the IKEA STOCKSUND bench, to the end of your bed to fits your clothes, shoes, accessories – and your budget!
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Tucked Away Storage / like the bench seat
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- Awesome Ikea Hack! Make your own DIY lego table with this simple Ikea Hack. Perfect lego storage for your kids! Full tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves