Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- The simplicity of H. – A simple profile that can cast its light either upwards or downwards, and that is available either as a pendant or wall-mounted. Next to the linear custom made solution, H55 is also available as a ready-made solution in order to meet the rising demand for versatile architectural LED lighting lines. H55 supermodular
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |