Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Hot Pink Black and White Isabella Lamp Shade by Sweet Jojo Designs ** Click image for more details.
- crystal obelisk on black brass base . I would like one in every room… thank you very much
- A dark bronze base is offset by a white lamp shade in this contemporary USB and utility plug table lamp set.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- master bedroom design option 2 – With a very limited budget, which master bedroom design would you choose? Help me decide between two very similar options!
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- This bold bedroom is all about its high-contrast black and white palette, warmed up by wood, jute and brass. Be fearless with graphics—and wall paint—knowing that the natural elements will keep things from feeling too sterile. And a giant ombre faux fur blanket is the opposite of antiseptic!
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Roberto Sosa Beach House Bedroom Above: In a bedroom, white curtains pull across double sliding doors for added privacy. The natural-fiber headboard is a “very old West Elm” find, the Henslers say.
- Wine Bottle Decor A set of 4 wine bottles – 2 wrapped in twine and 2 wrapped in white yarn – that spell HOME. Custom colors or words are
- Love the neutral colors of white, wood, black in this serene, chic bedroom. interiordesign