Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tiny house decorating inspiration – rolling rack and open shelving for when there is no closet. minimalist and modern storage idea.
- Image result for how to make an open closet look good
- Guest room; bed in a closet. So the whole room is open & useful for an office, craft room, exercise room etc.
- Creating an Open Closet System
- Dusty old attic? Yeah, right! Love these cool attic makeovers. White paint can really open up a space.
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- black and white
- White and Black Master Bedroom Paint Color Ideas
- White and black bedroom theme. White Bedroom with Black Accents. White and black bedroom color scheme. White and black bedroom ideas. White and black bedroom design. White and black bedroom decor Whiteandblackbedroom Whiteandblackbedroomtheme WhiteBedroom BlackAccents Whiteandblackbedroomcolorscheme Whiteandblackbedroomideas Kate Abt Design
- Love the neutral colors of white, wood, black in this serene, chic bedroom. interiordesign