Photo via: cozylittlehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Turn an ordinary closet into extraordinary without breaking the bank.
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Wake up to beautiful surroundings in the Tesla Canopy Storage Bed. Crafted in hardwood and veneer in a warm walnut finish, the charming, two-drawer piece features clean lines and understated hardware that lend sophisticated simplicity, creating a commanding yet inviting foundation for your bedroom. Find it in queen, california king, and eastern king at LivingSpaces.com.
- Renovated Bedroom Ideas for New Year with luxury and Glamour design ModernHomeDesign MinimalistHomeDesign MinimalistInterior ModernInterior MinimalistHouse MinimalistHome HousePicture HomePicture ModernBedroom MinimalistBedroom BedroomPicture BedroomDesign
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Border Storage Bed (I like that its minimalist and still with nice storage, but theres no border to keep the box spring and mattress in place, is there?)