Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.
- For the play room as a reading nook or private corner. Maybe put the girls little sofa in here for private reading or snoozing. Needs twinkle lights too. – Restoration Hardware
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- DIY Whimsical Canopy Tent or Reading Nook made from curved curtain rod and $4 ikea curtains
- Elegant bedroom features a linen tufted French chaise lounge next to a brass quatrefoil table, …
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- A white canopy bed and a tufted chaise in a bedroom with deep-brown walls Details: Mediterranean-Traditional Bedroom Keywords: Foot Of The Bed, Bedding, Canopy Bed, November 2012 Issue, Mark D. Sikes & Michael Griffin (Source: Lonny)
- Chic home office features a built in desk adorned with bronze pulls accented with a beveled wood paired with a cream tufted rolling chair placed under windows dressed in a yellow floral roman shade alongside a hot pink overdyed rug.
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …