Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- I was thinking maybe a grey on grey stripe wall as an accent as a possible focal point wall with the bed against it as you walk in…
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- Create the ultimate grown-up fairy tale room by constructing an elegant watery lake scene. Cover your walls with beautiful duck egg wallpaper that tells the story of graceful swans gliding among weeping willow and floating water lilies. Enhance the illustrations with a romantic screen of the same pattern and cover your bed in a beautiful sky-like bedspread. Have you ever seen a more serene scheme?
- Astonishing Bunk Beds Ideas Bedroom With White Metal Bunk Bed Frame And Ladder Also White Black Stripped Pattern Comfortable Bedding Sheet Along White Curtains As Mosquito Net As Well As Beds And Beds Also Bunk Bed Mattress , Exquisite Design Ideas Bunk Beds For Kids: Kids Room
- When decorating your bedroom, it seems natural to have a bed with a headboard, but there are plenty of alternative ideas to create something more original.
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Gardner created a modified two-story space with a stairway-meets-storage-space that leads up to a lounge loft area with a custom bed pod below. The final result is a seamless structure that offers places to eat, store clothing, lounge and sleep. ON REMODELISTA: 17 of the Most Clever Places to Store
- Totally doing this. Maybe even spray the fabric beforehand with scotch guard to prevent stains, etc (good for kids, animals)
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Canopy concept. back and top pieces in white, then frame the front with the pattern. This pulls it all together and you only need two rods for the whole project instead of three.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…