Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Installing your own shiplap can be an easy weekend project. Bridget from DIY Playbook provides a step-by-step tutorial for getting bright white shiplap walls in a bathroom.
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Shared Boys Bedroom packed with tons of storage and organization ideas, a kids craft table, kids reading nook, bunk beds, DIY magnet board, clothing storage and fun, bright and modern design!
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- TDC: DIY Headboard by Pella Hedeby for Ikea Livet Hemma
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!