Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- WEBSTA @ fashionandfarmcountry – Love the look of an old rustic trunk at the end of the bed FashionandFarm homedecor decor countrydecor fashionandfarm picoftheday instagood instagram instahappy instalove countrystyle countrygirl farmhouse farms farmgirl horses equestrian horsesofinstagram equestrianstyle horseracing racing standardbreds harnessracing
- I really do love this attic bedroom with the bed facing the window and the storage in the headboard
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Ive always dreamed of having a window seating area filled with pillows to enjoy a good book.
- High ceilings, large windows, minimal decoration and one beautiful plant. Thats all you need
- High Ceilings Big Windows
- I still like a soft bench at end of bed