Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- Feng Shui is an Eastern discipline, some call it an art, that explores how the selection and arrangement of objects in a space affects the energy flow. Personal chi, or energy, is said to influence how we think and act, which then affects our success in b
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Let art reflect your personality and bring your personal style into a space. | NZ Design Blog
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …