Photo via: cocokelley.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Antique architectural salvage can make a standout headboard that adds instant character to a space, like this hand-carved Indonesian panel in an eclectic cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Virginia Macdonald | Designer: Karen Cole
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Lauren Geremia gave this San Francisco house a modern makeover. The attic was converted into a master suite where BDDW’s Captain’s mirror takes the place of a headboard | archdigest.com
- I love the combination of neutral colors in this snug studio apartment. Its a great mix of textures and patterns! And I love the use of the Ikea shelf
- I love the combination of neutral colors in this snug studio apartment. Its a great mix of textures and patterns! love the use of the Ikea shelf.
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- In the master bedroom, a Judith Belzer painting hangs over the A. Rudin bed, which is dressed in a Calvin Klein Home coverlet. An Art Nouveau bench, an Art Deco side table, and a custom-made Bauhaus-style rug tie together a mix of decorative elements | archdigest.com
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!