Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- an eclectic mix of modern furnishings and a statement headboard in this neutral bedroom | house tour via coco kelley
- A 1930s Rental Made to Feel Like Home in Atlanta | Design*Sponge
- Small-Space Living in New Orleans’ Garden District | Design*Sponge
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- 10 of Our Favorite Chicago, IL Interiors | Design*Sponge
- Cafe for the minimalist in you | City Lighting Products | www.facebook.com/CityLightingProducts
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- Airy Room: In singer-songwriter Holly Williamss Nashville bedroom, cloudy grey covers the pine-clad ceilings to create the perfect backdrop for rustic decor and a collection of antiques.
- I looove this dresser, and all things crisp and white and airy in the bedroom!
- New rugs and pillow by Brooklyn textile artist Sara Berks aka MINNA
- This Is How a Young Couple Decorates a Brooklyn Heights Warehouse Apartment via @MyDomaine
- Yodezeen Designs a Modern Residence in Tbilisi, Georgia | HomeDSGN