Photo via: tipsaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Add a pop of pattern to your master suite or guest room with this quilted cotton quilt, showcasing a geometric trellis design in gray. Accessorize your bedroom at jossandmain.com
- Outdoor living at its finest. Our Madrid 7-Piece Cast-Back Dining Set has major details and a classic look with blue cushions. This patio furniture is perfect for creating a backyard patio thats an extension of your home. Enjoying brunch with family or hosting a party during the spring and summer months is much better spent outside. Bask on your outdoor patio, complete with outdoor furniture, outdoor decor, outdoor lighting and more. Shop now at Home Decorators Collection.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Turquoise painted furniture to add a pop of color to your home decor. | www.mydiyenvy.com
- These stunning new materials were used to design many things one of them being chandeliers to enliven up your home in a completely new style. Below are some mind blowing ways in which the glass has been wonderfully blended with brass and iron to create impressive and incredible chandeliers.