Photo via: thecottagejournal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turning a Bookcase into a Banquette – even better flip and add some decorative moulding and a lid!
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- Another “why didn’t I think of that?” idea. Turning shutters into room dividers is quite easy and another way to bring in some fun-spirited personality to the space you’re dividing.
- How to remove glass and add a shade to a ceiling fan.
- Mesmerize your guests with these gold contemporary style ceiling lamps that will add a distinct touch to any room.
- Chandelier Ceiling Fan Light KIT: ADD a chandelier TO your ceiling fan!
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Smart idea – Add a power strip in your night stand to remove clutter
- 20 Ways to Add a Wooden Panel Wall to Your Bedroom | Penthouses, Barcelona and Wardrobes
- Add some real shape to your home with a few of these diy geometric projects for furniture, wall art, and more! 20 DIY Geometric Projects for Your Home ~Tipsaholic.com geometric decorating diy