Photo via: blog.urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Organize a Small Closet | Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Great bedroom for a teen girl.
- Girls room. I like the accent hot pink wall. We can leave the other walls yellow until she grows up, then paint them this color. Nice for a grown up girl
- Need some feminine and fabulous home office inspiration? Take a look at these inspiring home offices for girl bosses! Get ready to drool…
- Pottery barn teen girl bedroom with wooden wall arrows. Budget-friendly choice for a chic bedroom decor with this DIY wooden wall arrows. Easy and fun to make at home.
- Today we will discuss about choosing bathroom appliances such as a bathtub for minimalist bathroom. Speaking about the new bathroom appliances, one thing that should not be missed is the bathtubs. Yes, the new bathtubs of course will complete the appearance of your new bathroom. Bathtubs are able to create a striking difference in the
- These are great ideas for the guest bedroom! I completely forgot about a couple of them!
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- The color plan is just about the key factor in making the particular atmosphere of the bedroom. It can be just what produces the very first impact whenever you walk in, which enable it to have a healing effect when picked sensibly. Therefore, what do designers suggest regarding color? Well, when you select the color
- Poised Taupe celebrates everything people love about cool gray as a neutral, and also brings in the warmth of brown, taking a color to an entirely new level. Not cool or warm, nor gray or brown, Poised Taupe is a weathered, woodsy neutral bringing a sense of coziness and harmony that people are seeking
- Seems to be about the right size. Might need a few more drawers, though, and less shelves and/or the tilt out hamper.
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …