Photo via: blog.urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love everything about this master bedroom!
- How to Organize a Small Closet | Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Girls room. I like the accent hot pink wall. We can leave the other walls yellow until she grows up, then paint them this color. Nice for a grown up girl
- Need some feminine and fabulous home office inspiration? Take a look at these inspiring home offices for girl bosses! Get ready to drool…
- Great bedroom for a teen girl.
- Pottery barn teen girl bedroom with wooden wall arrows. Budget-friendly choice for a chic bedroom decor with this DIY wooden wall arrows. Easy and fun to make at home.
- Today we will discuss about choosing bathroom appliances such as a bathtub for minimalist bathroom. Speaking about the new bathroom appliances, one thing that should not be missed is the bathtubs. Yes, the new bathtubs of course will complete the appearance of your new bathroom. Bathtubs are able to create a striking difference in the
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- The Moroccan Blue range from @sainsburys is all about bold geometrics. It combines rich textures and a stylish blue and white palette thats ideal for summer and is easy to pull off.
- The color plan is just about the key factor in making the particular atmosphere of the bedroom. It can be just what produces the very first impact whenever you walk in, which enable it to have a healing effect when picked sensibly. Therefore, what do designers suggest regarding color? Well, when you select the color
- Christmas lights can be added to just about any bedroom in your home to create a magical and cozy ambiance.
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!